Recent Posts

Sunday, December 25, 2011

In My Mailbox {3}

Yeah, I know it's Christmas and everything, but I have nothing else to do but sit here and stare at my laptop since this day sucks . . .  you-know-what, so I figured I might as well do this. (Didn't take any actual pictures, though. Too lazy.)

"In My Mailbox" is hosted by The Story Siren. :)

Remember, this is actually from the past two weeks or so.

From HarperCollins:
Variant by  Robinson Wells (This is another book I won awhile back from a writing challenge on Inkpop. It was out of stock when they sent the other three books, so I just got it sent this week.)


From Robin Wasserman:
The Cold Awakening Trilogy
Skinned, Crashed, and Wired. (She was cleaning awhile back and making room for the redesigns of this series, so I got sent the old designs of the trilogy :D)



From Inara Scott:
The Candidates - signed! I've actually already read this and really liked it, so I gave it to my friend as a Christmas present. :)
ARC of The Marked. (I won these in a giveaway of hers. My ARC of The Marked is actually called The Watchers, but I asked her and she said they're the same thing, but the publishers just decided to change the title.)
 From NetGalley:
I actually got way too many things from NetGalley the past two weeks v.v So I'm not showing them all. And I'm also not showing most of the covers because it's always such a DISASTER.
//Slide by Jill Hathaway//Welcome, Caller, This Is Chloe by Shelley Coriell//Dust Girl by Sarah Zettel//The Nightmare Garden by Kaitlin Cattridge//The Night She Disappeared by April Henry//
There's one or two other things I got, but I'm not in the mood to explain how.

Ha, I look at this and go "LOOK AT ALL THE BOOKS!" But then I know I'm probably not getting anything for the next two weeks, so I suppose this is really considered my haul of a month :P

If you posted an IMM this week, leave a link and I'll check it out. Since I have nothing else to do.

~Zoey~



10 comments:

Rebecca said...

Oh, I'm so curious about Variant! And Slide looks sooo good, I can't wait to pick my own copy up! Hope you'll enjoy. :D

Happy Holiday! My Christmas IMM!

Kris Summers said...

You've got some good books this week. Congrats, Zoey. You'll enjoy them! :)

Kris
My IMM

Racquel (A Book Barbie) said...

I really want Slide, lucky you:D This might be all you're getting this month but if you think about it, it's not bad because you can actually read all of them without getting sidetracked by other books (which will probably happen anyways haha) enjoy<3

My IMM ((:
-thank you&come again.

Jessirae said...

You got a great haul this week! Many books I haven't heard of the covers look so gorgeous. Especially Slide! Thanks so much for sharing. I will check out those books and see if I can add them to my list! Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays. Happy Reading :]

My IMM: http://jessiraelloyd.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox-3-christmas-special.html

Amy said...

Awesome books. I really want to read Variant and Slide. They book sound good. Thanks for sharing. Here's mine http://booklovingme.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox-122411.html

Sam said...

Ah sorry your day sucked. But at least you got some great books! :)

I LOVE the cover of The Nightmare Garden. I had no idea this was on NetGalley! I'm not sure if I want to request it or not though because I don't think I liked the first book. But I like the look of the Inara Scott books! Hope you enjoy them. :)

My IMM

Paige said...

I can't wait to read Slide it sounds like it's going to be such an awesome book! I hope you enjoy it! Come check out my IMM!

http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox-14.html

Happy Holidays!

nea barabea said...

Great books! I hope you'll like them ;)

FABR Steph said...

I loved Variant. It was a totally different sort of read. Enjoy your books.
-FABR Steph@FiveAlarmBookReviews

AnAlaskanGirl said...

I picked up Variant but the put it back to grab Silence since I already have the first two in hardcover and have been tossing around the idea of going ebook from now on. (I already bought Silence online and forgot!) Boo. I really want to read Variant! Can't wait to get my hands on it.

Post a Comment